Denham Jeans

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Riding in Taxis with Cab Drivers

Perhaps the strangest thing about my new life at work is how many times I have caught a taxi in the past twelve months. I've never really done it before this year, and it sometimes seems an indulgent luxury in the light of the fact that I have a relatively workable and safe public transport system (but then again, I do live in Sydney).

The weirdest thing is the different type of cab drivers and cab trips you get. You get the ones who love a chat, and the ones who just drive.

I like cab drivers who like to chat, but it is only every so often I get to have a good yarn.

I guess cabs aren't that exciting after all, though I'm sure other people are better at having chats than I am (well, I guess there has to be someone else).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home