Denham Jeans

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Random happenings

This week the following has happened:
  • A friend has decided to leave work (and been told tomorrow is her final day);
  • XLS Ministry Resources received an order from the USA;
  • I have come back to earth (with a thud) after an awesome concert;
  • I am trying PayPal for my business;
  • PWC had their sign go up in flames;
  • I got to experience relative blindness (without my glasses) at soccer training;
  • I visited a church;
  • I went to Orange;
  • I considered buying a ute, and then thought better of it;
  • I went to bible study for the first time in a while at my church;
  • I found out I'm better than average at guitar hero; and
  • I submitted an application to go overseas.
I guess this is a bit crazy, but it has been one of those weeks.

What a relief to keep remembering that in all the big and little things, God is still in control. I need to keep trusting him in every little thing in life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home