Denham Jeans

Friday, August 01, 2008

A slow wait for updates

I guess less updates means that I've had more things happening.

So what have I been doing?

In Erdenet I spent time with the Eternal Springs Cafe (including teaching English), helped out Mercy Ministries with some gardening, spent time with a Japanese International team, and went out into the countryside for a khorkhot (traditional meal) and some animal rides.

Back in UB now, I have been teaching English at a Chinese community centre, hanging out with missionary children, and today I got to play football with UB United for a bit.

God has kindly given me good uses for my time, good opportunities to encourage missionaries in their work, and good insights as to what can be done in the future here.

Much of next week will be at the JCS retreat.

Thank God for what he has been doing amongst the Mongolian people, and pray that he will keep encouraging them, and growing them in him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home