Denham Jeans

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Most of the way to Ulaanbaatar

I'm in Incheon (Seoul - South Korea) waiting for my connecting flight.

Taken a few photos already, and experienced a Free Korean cultural event involving Music and Craft. Incheon is an interesting place, lots of tech, lots of gadgetry, but it really feels like it is in the middle of nowhere. I'm going to have to learn to like Incheon though, will be spending a number of hours here in between bits of my trip. I've also found a few presents I want to buy if I have spare USD on the way home. We will have to see what else there is between now and then!

At the moment (at the airport and on a plane) I'm glad most people have functional English, because I have no idea about Korean.

Please pray for me that I can have good conversations with people, and also that I will adjust appropriately to life.

I read Christ and Culture Revisited by Don Carson on the flight today. XLS Ministry Resources has some for less than $20 (though not online yet), I think it is a pretty good read, though I got tired about 3/4 of the way through.

Next book up for my trip: Evangelical Truth - John Stott.

Next destination: Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia. Will be meeting the Joint Christian Services people at the airport tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home