Denham Jeans

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Stupid Thoughts

Sometimes I have been critical of people in the past who have noted that I am at risk of being over-friendly around girls from time to time.
Today I got another interesting taste of the problem, though at the moment I am quite happy to be content.

I have noticed the occasional development of attraction to someone purely based on a little bit of shared time and contact. The thing is that this is often irrational to at least some extent, unhelpful, and also can be very much a distraction.

I guess today the surprise was more the fact that the thoughts arose, rather than anything else implicit, but it was still rather unusual.

I am currently single by God's grace and providence, what he is going to do with that, who knows, but we will have to wait and see.

1 Comments:

  • interesting.. and i thought only i was like that.. i tend to be sensitive to things like these..too sensitive perhaps.. heh
    and then i wondered if anyone else was like that.. it didnt seem like there was..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home