Denham Jeans

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Your source of all things Pete and Mongol


I'm trying to cut back on my addition to Facebook, so to compensate, I will try and spend some time writing on an ordinary blog again - Woo-hoo.

At the moment, this will be the place to be when it comes to finding the latest news about my OMF short-term trip to Mongolia.

Some more key things to know:
  • Last day in the office before leaving - 18 July 2008
  • First day back at work after the trip - 18 August 2008
  • Time in Mongolia - 22 Days
  • Time in Japan - 7 Days (going on a holiday afterwards) 
God has been good in so many ways.  This week has been refreshing, but also has required me to think through life again.  

Please pray that ongoing preparation will go well, and that I will find a keen team of prayer supporters for the trip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home